Thursday, September 6, 2007

On day I bend, the next day I don't.

Well to be honest I do still bend. Just not as well. And not without my guts ramming up into my lungs. Soon I won't be able to lay on my stomach or back and still breath. I'm also starting to get the hard bump that women who are expecting get.

On the other hand I'm snappier than ever and I'm not sure why. Little stuff gets on my nerves worse than I ever thought it would. Like chewing. I hate hearing people chew. It makes me crazy. And noise. I hate hearing people wander around and make noise.

3 comments:

Quack said...

That no flat on your back thing is no joke! I went for awhile sleeping on my back on occasion through the 2nd trimester, but I had an ultrasound yesterday (32w5d) and almost passed out just lying there! They had to put me on an incline, and I felt 100% better almost immediately after sitting up some. That hadn't happened to me before. It was kind of scary.

Dana said...

So far I'm ok but I already know my days are numbered. I'm trying to train myself to sleep on my left side but I'm a right side sleeper so I keep rolling over without thinking.

Katie said...

I can still sleep on my back. its fine as long as you don't feel numbness or whatever while doing so.