Friday, September 21, 2007

My neice might not like this.

My doctor called me today to let me know the U/S looked great and that she's moved my EDD up to 3/2/08. I'd suspected I was further along than she had thought because I know my body and cycles. The problem for me was always that my LP was too short. Well hell the whole cycle was. I was Oing somewhere between CD 5 and 9 when most women ovulate between CD 10 and 14. Then my LP was only 10 to 11 days long. I always suspected that the trick to me getting pregnant was getting me to ovulate earlier to get my LP that extra few days.

And frankly, given what I know about my personal life I was sure of it ;)

My youngest niece might start biting her nails now in the hopes that her new cousin won't come on her birthday on the 1st.

No comments: