Thursday, August 16, 2007

Yes but is there a list for it?

Gummy bears as a nice treat. I realize I should feel guilty for mowing down a full bag but instead I comfort myself with the fact it was a small bag and they are a 'healthy' candy. Of course I won't remember any of this once the bag is gone and out of site. You see the baby sucks your brain like a tiny little zombie.

See right there. I started watching a TV show I'd forgotten was on. So I forgot to keep posting. Yesterday I went to get lunch, started driving and forgot what I was driving too. Though from what I understand over all what I'm experiencing is mild compared to other women go through. Still it's rather funny or sad depending on my mood that given day.

In an attempt to combat this baby sucked brain syndrome I write stuff down, if I can remember, then carry a list in my bag. But sometimes I forget that too. Oddly, the one thing I don't forget is eating. I'm good at that now.

1 comment:

April said...

Just wait until you're so sleep deprived after the baby comes, that you forget to put shoes on and wear your slippers to the grocery store. Of you mix your contact lens up in the case. OOps. :) Fun times I tell ya!