Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Why thanks, I feel fat too

My pants that have snaps or buttons no longer fit well. I can no longer button or snap them up without feeling like I'm trying to cut myself in two. Now, I'm not really a thin girl by any means, but I will too feel fat as I gain baby and pregnancy weight like any other girl having a baby. So when I complain to my husband that I will be the size of a house when PtB is here and he laughs I want to kick him in the shins. Not that this would help.

At my first prenatal visit yesterday the doctor did tell me she wasn't overly concerned about my weight and would not be unless I begin to gain at an alarming rate. While she wasn't impressed with my frequent urges for fast food, she was happy that I'm choosing to have snacks like crackers, pretzels and fruits near me. I will also run and get some nuts and dried fruits to add to my snack baggie. Also, even though some of my food choices aren't the best I'm still around the caloric intake she wants me at. So her message, lay off the cheeseburger a couple of times and add a better snack.

My blood pressure was excellent. The nurse said she couldn't ask for better.

And given that I've not heard back from the doc after 24 hours I assume all 5 viles of blood they vampired from me is looking good too.

No comments: