Sunday, January 27, 2008

Things looking diffrent

Peanut's Daddy has been busy the last week or so. He's been clearing out the spare room/his storage space to get it ready for our son. Granted he's been doing it on his own time but the important thing is that it's getting done. The stack of baby items we already have is stacked against the wall in here now waiting for the arrival of other baby items to organize. The big comfy chair is in here waiting for cuddle time.

I'm grateful for wonderful people who are loaning us or giving us much needed baby items. The crib is going to be a gift from my parents, the stroller car seat combo is from friends who aren't having any more children. I also received a baby bath and bouncie seat from them too! Peanut's Daddy's cousin is loaning us her bassinet, one that was hand made by her father, and I'm really looking forward to seeing that. His Uncle is also stripping and refinishing his old nursery dresser to match the blue in all the bedding.

That reminds me I need to get the thank you card out for the boppy I got too.

All the new clothes we've already gotten are now washed and put away and I think today I will be washing some of the hand me down's too.

Still so many things to do and only a very short time now to do them. It's frustrating and exciting all at once. Complicating my plans, of course, are the Braxton Hick's contractions I've been getting more frequently so I can only do little chunks here and there. Oh and his new found enjoyment of punching me right in a nerve is a little irritating too.

No comments: