Friday, December 14, 2007

T minus 10 and counting

Today was my second to last monthly appointment. After my next appointment I begin the bi weekly ones. This is scary because it signals that this is it, we are at the end of the up hill battle. Any moment now he could decide he wants to come see the world and his mommy and daddy. It's scary as hell.

You can see my shirt jumping around when he's in a fighting mood now and I feel him through out the day without having to strain to do so. I've even been treated to having a tiny foot stuck in my ribs. That was fun doing 70 on the freeway.

My doctor tells me that my blood pressure is great, that I've passed that hellgate of the gestational diabetes test and that my weight gain is below what she felt was the safe high for me. So over all he's doing well in his mommy and I'm doing a pretty good job taking care of him and protecting him.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great, GREAT news, Dana!